Some thoughts on tonight’s episode of LOST – “LaFleur” –
- Loved the statue, even if we just saw it from the back. From the arms, it looked like a female. It looked like it had a crown of some kind too. If she were accidently whipped WAY back in time, would they consider her a “god”, and build that statue? Could this be one of the LOST women? Kate, Juliet, Sun? Maybe they’ll build it after that person dies, as a monument.
- New Dharma logos on the clothes – I saw a star, a wrench..
- The guys in the observation station sure are scared of Sawyer – Did you see he was head of security?
- Which version of Ben killed his Father?
- Women on the island can have children. Is this because they conceive off the island, and then come back? Or has the reason they can’t have children in the present day not happened yet? My friend John suggested the reason women can’t have children may be because of the poison gas that was released to kill all of Dharma.
- Why was Paul killed? Just because The Others found them at a picnic, or because they strayed out of the compound when they agreed not to? They’re certainly not primitives – they had walkie talkies.
- Why did Amy insist on bringing Paul back? Just because he was her husband? Because she knew what they would do with his body? Or was it because she didn’t want to leave evidence that they were out of the compound?
- The fence can be bypassed with ear plugs? Really??
- Juliet delivers the baby…. Isn’t that going to be REALLY suspicious, since she apparently never admitted to being an obstetrician?
- Jin can speak fluent English now
- It was cool to see Charlotte as a small child
- Richard Alpert – What does Juliet really know about that guy? Anything? She must not, because she probably would have told Sawyer by now.
- Why is there a truce? Why didn’t The Others get rid of Dharma altogether?
- LOVED how Sawyer talked to Alpert.
- How is giving Paul’s body going to give The Others “justice”?
- That sub going back and forth… If the island is moving all the time, how is the submarine finding them? Do they have to recalculate where the island is all the time, or is there a pattern?
- Why didn’t Juliet leave after the two weeks? Was she really convinced by Sawyer that quickly?
- Is Sawyer REALLY over Kate? I sure don’t think so.
- Interesting that Paul’s necklace is an Egyptian symbol.
- I really like the way they’re thought of letting us know more about The Dharma Initiative.
Really looking forward to the next episode! Looks like lots of action.