A few things you might have missed in Lost’s 4th episode of Season 3:
- The Others took a submarine over to get the sailboat, and that submarine is called the Galaga
- Juliet said, “That’s not how we do it over here, Jack” – which was a hint that they weren’t on the same island as the people from the plane crash
- Kate’s response to Sawyer when she went back into the cage was “Live together, die alone”, a repeat of what Jack said last season
- Jack is manipulating Juliet the very same way that Ben Linus (as Henry Gale) tried to manipulate Locke, when he asked who was in charge. Locke didn’t like it when “Henry” did it, and Juliet didn’t like it when Jack did it
- The mumbled words that Jack was trying to hear in the broken speaker were of two men talking. The words were, “… under control. Yeah? You know what he’s doing to Karl? You know what he’s doing? It was a mistake to bring those two here.”
- When Sawyer was waking up on the table, one of The Others (“Zeke”, I think) said that they didn’t have any communication for two days after the sky went purple.
- The car Munson had hidden was in the South Florida area; it’s likely that’s where Sawyer was being held in prison.